[EU-lobby-data] tomorrow's call

Olivier Hoedeman olivier at corporateeurope.org
Tue Sep 25 11:30:15 UTC 2012

Hi Timo, that's a real pity... I am in favour of going ahead with the
call tomorrow if only to get an update on how far we are on different
important tasks and to kickstart the work on a detailed plan with
mini-deadlines to get the website ready for launch on Tuesday December 4th.

friendly greetings

Olivier