[EU-lobby-data] agenda for our conference call tomorrow (Wednesday 26 September 15 o'clock)

Timo Lange, LobbyControl timo.lange at lobbycontrol.de
Tue Sep 25 15:22:38 UTC 2012

Dear Olivier,

thank you very much for this already quite detailed action plan. Since I
won't be with you tomorrow, I've attached the action plan again with my
name in it. Because the programmers and the designers are all located
more or less in Berlin, I am planning to meet with them on a regular
basis to get updates and give inputs. For the latter I will, of course,
be keeping close contact with Erik and Natacha.

Regarding cost-sharing, I believe LC hasn't spend any of the allocated
budget for this project yet. That means that we have in principal 2.000
Euro still available.

Another topic for this or a next conf call should also be - in addition
to cost sharing - a fundraising agreement, i.e. how to split possible
donations etc. But of course our first priority should be to get this
thing running!

Another topic that Erik already pointed out: All software and all
products should be open source or have a creative commons licence. All
organisations taking part in the project should be OK with this.

Kind regards,

Timo