[EU-lobby-data] Reschedule our conference call till Wednesday morning?

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich.lindenberg at okfn.org
Mon Feb 18 10:54:40 UTC 2013

I just solved the technical issue yesterday -- it was duplicate signups
under the same name! -- and am currently re-loading the data. Will write
immediately after that is complete.

- Friedrich

Friedrich Lindenberg | OpenSpending & OKFN Labs | @pudo
http://openspending.org | http://okfnlabs.org | http://pudo.org