[EU-lobby-data] Fwd: URGENT - Update on Lobby facts and urgent question regarding data

Erik Wesselius erik at corporateeurope.org
Tue Jan 15 11:39:22 UTC 2013

Hi Timo, regarding the visuals, they should at least explain what we are
looking at. Pointing us to some URL on a developers website does not
work for most of us.

Erik

email:   erik at corporateeurope.org

phone:   +31-(0)30-2364422
mobile:  +32-(0)476-901587 (only when I'm in Belgium)
skype:   zilverling
twitter: erikwesselius

website: http://www.corporateeurope.org