[EU-lobby-data] call this afternoon at 16 o'clock

Olivier Hoedeman olivier at corporateeurope.org
Tue Mar 5 06:18:06 UTC 2013

Hi there, I was a little late with filling in the new doodle and it
seems only this afternoon at 16 o'clock works for five of us.

Will there be any news on the website and when curve can have the work
done? If not, do we need a conference call now?

There is of course also other work to be done, such as on the texts for
the website and on the 'dodgy data' report, but I'm not sure there's
news on that front either.

Anyways, if any of you have good news (so there's something to discuss),
let us know and we can decide whether or not to do the call today.

ciao

Olivier