[EU-lobby-data] Who's missing?

Olivier Hoedeman olivier at corporateeurope.org
Thu Mar 7 08:57:07 UTC 2013

It's from ALTER-EU's 'Dodgy Data' report, but with updated figures that
we gave the TBBO folks some weeks ago, similar to figures from
ALTER-EU's 'Dodgy Data' report, but updated.

Indeed looks nice and we should include such visualitions in our
lobbyfacts plans, as soon as we have the basics working (after the launch).

ciao

Olivier