[EU-lobby-data] Next conference call? we need to move on

Natacha Cingotti natacha.cingotti at foeeurope.org
Tue Mar 19 14:50:10 UTC 2013

Super,

thanks for the update Olivier and well done. In the meantime, we
received a no preply from the Global Integrity Fund, I think they had
thousands of applications. The project of my colleague Antoine on an
interactive map of shale gas also got rejected.

Janek spotted that the OSF also has a specific technology initaitves
grant, I might try to submit a concept note, as it seems that earlier
reservations about the OSF in the office do not longer apply.

Looking forward to news from Curve indeed. Has there been any new
contact since last week?

Cheers

On 19/03/2013 15:19, Olivier Hoedeman wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> just to let you know that I've submitted a funding application (very
> short one) for the lobbyfacts project as part of this interesting call
> for proposals from the Knight Foundation (US funder):
> https://www.newschallenge.org/open/open-government/submission/lobbyfacts.eu-2013-informing-and-engaging-citizens-in-eu-decision-making/
>

> It would be great if you two could do the work needed so Curve can
> move on too. The April 11 date we won't manage, but May would be
> really good. June less so because the register review officially
> starts then and we'll have ALTER-EU activities around that. May would
> be perfect, but then Curve needs to be able to move on.
>
> friendly greetings
>
> Olivier
>
> On 03/15/2013 11:34 AM, Timo Lange wrote:
>> Hi Natacha,
>>
>> I fully agree that we need to move on with this!
>>
>> Regarding your questions I can say that Curve/Tactical is waiting on us
>> to send them further information. Only then will they be able to produce
>> a new timeline for the project. We do not have a solid schedule right
>> now which is certainly not a good situation.
>>
>> Erik and I originally had planned to send new info to Curve early this
>> week. Since that didn't happen, we now aim for early next week, I
>> suppose.
>>
>> YES, WE CAN! ;)
>>
>> Timo
>>

>> Am 15.03.2013 11:21, schrieb Natacha Cingotti:
>>> Hey guys,
>>>
>>> I have the feeling we're losing track a bit. Have we decided on a next
>>> date for a conference call? Let us plan one for next week.
>>>
>>> @Timo/Mathilde, I seem to remember from our call that Mathilde had
>>> offered to send us a new proposed timeline in the project. I might have
>>> missed that in the flow of things. Would one of you two kindly
>>> circulate
>>> or recirculate this so that we can see where we are vis-à-vis the plans
>>> and how we move forward?
>>>
>>> @Erik/Timo: any news from Curve?
>>>
>>> Thinking that the A-EU assembly is in less than a month from now, I
>>> think we should do our best to try and use this moment also in relation
>>> to the development of this tool, what do we think?
>>>
>>> Looking forward to it! WE CAN DO IT :-) :-) :-)

Natacha Cingotti
Lobby transparency and corporate power
Friends of the Earth Europe
Tel: +32 2 893 10 23