[EU-lobby-data] doodle for next cleaning sessions plus two proposals

Timo Lange timo.lange at lobbycontrol.de
Tue May 7 09:08:39 UTC 2013

Hi Olivier,

sounds very interesting indeed, especially if this gives Friedrich the
opportunity to work on lobbyfacts! I am also very much in favour of
going forward with this.

I also agree with your second proposal. Sounds like a reasonable plan.

Will complete my leftover work from last session tomorrow, hopefully!

Talk to you soon

Timo