[EU-lobby-data] Can we add Natasa on the list?

Natacha Cingotti natacha.cingotti at foeeurope.org
Tue May 14 14:51:39 UTC 2013

Hey again,

Natasa, our new EJ intern, might have some time int he coming weeks to
help us with data crunch, cleaning and other things to be done around th
elaunch of lobby facts. Also because she's already doing some research
for the dodgy data, I thought it would make sense to add her to our
list. Today, whe was busy with research, but I think she should be able
to help us int he next cleaning session next tuesday.

Also @Ester: I'm out of the office tomorrow til the end of the week, but
Natasa is here, please feel free to keep her posted about anything re:
launch of lobbyfacts, if you think there is anything she can help you with.
Re: dodgy data, she might contact you and Olivier about things she's
found, or questions she might have when undertaking her research.

Cheers

Natacha

--
Natacha Cingotti