[euopendata] Reminder on tomorrows EU Open Data call on April 13th at 1700 GMT, 6pm CET

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Mon Apr 12 19:14:21 UTC 2010

Hi again,

This is an update and a reminder about tomorrows EU open data working group conference call

To attend the conference please come at this time
April 13th 2010 at 1700 GMT, 6pm CET

to the #okfn IRC channel on okfn.net
you can also use this web client: http://ur1.ca/4fh

From there we will guide you to the the other tools to facilitate the conference with are

1. A conference call landline
2. This 'Pad' for collaborative editing: http://piratepad.net/euopendata

The conference call will aim to follow up what has happened around open data in Europe and try to agree on how to proceed with this working group conference calls.
Here are some note to prepare yourself for the upcoming meeting: http://wiki.okfn.org/wg/euopendata/5

Looking forward to meet you tomorrow.

Kind regards
Daniel