[euopendata] EU Open Data Call = 10.8.2010 at 1700 GMT

Antti Poikola antti.poikola at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 11:17:48 UTC 2010

Hello,

     * When:  Tuesday, August 10th at 1700 GMT, 6pm CET
     * strict limit to one hour
     * Where: Skype
     * Backchannel: #okfn IRC channel on  irc.oftc.net
     * you can connect via Mibbit http://ur1.ca/4fh
     * Chair: Antti Poikola (Skype: antti.poikola )

Tomorrow will be the monthly EU Open Data Call (Sorry again for the late
info).

If you can participate, please add your name to the list here:
http://euopendata.okfnpad.org/2

We decided to keep the call over Skype if there is max. 8 participants,
if more people sign names on the list we do it with the Phone
Conference. CHECK THIS FROM THE PAD BEFORE THE CALL STARTS.

You can also add topics if you have something in your mind. So far
listed topics are:

2. Topics

     * dates and events during Autumn
     * epsiPlatform tender