[euopendata] Open Data Event calendar, how you can add things

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 07:28:41 UTC 2010

Hi all,

Yesterday in the eu open data conference call we listed some events taking
place in the coming months. In parallel I had started a Google calendar to
keep track of events, as they may trigger news items for the epsiplatform.eu

As I promised yday, I have made that calendar public, so anyone can have a
look at it.
Also if you want to add any event yourself, please e-mail an invitation to
d8ctpd90brkif2u7emhrv03kqc at group.calendar.google.com
Sending e-mail to that address will make it show up in the calendar.

Events mentioned yesterday in the call with exact dates, I have already
added to the calendar.

Calendar URL:
http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=d8ctpd90brkif2u7emhrv03kqc%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/Amsterdam
<http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=d8ctpd90brkif2u7emhrv03kqc%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/Amsterdam>Calendar