[euopendata] ICT2010 Preparation Telco on Monday 11:00 CET

Sören Auer auer at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Thu Aug 26 19:22:06 UTC 2010

Hi all,

after holidays are over for most of us, we should continue preparing the
ICT2010 networking session.

We will meet on Monday 30th of September at 11:00 CET at:

Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 4287 ("ICTS")
W3C's IRC channel #icts: http://irc.w3.org/

We should discuss the structure and the progress made in the individual
networking session agenda items:

* Vision - (Ivan Herman)
* Open gov data state-in-europe -- (Jonathan Gray)
* Technical areas which need attention / RTD challenges (Paolo Bouquet)
* Applications & benefits for end-users - (Andreas Harth/Rudi)

Looking forward talking to you on Monday!

Sören