[euopendata] ICT2010 Preparation Telco on Monday 11:00 CET

Raphaël Troncy raphael.troncy at eurecom.fr
Sat Aug 28 16:13:56 UTC 2010

Dear all,

I'm new on this list. I have added my introduction at
http://wiki.okfn.org/wg/euopendata/Introductions. I'm the
co-investigator of the recently French funded project DataLift [1] which
aims at preparing a data.gouv.fr. This project will have its kick off
meeting end of September.

> We will meet on Monday 30th of September at 11:00 CET at:
> Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 4287 ("ICTS")
> W3C's IRC channel #icts: http://irc.w3.org/

I plan to attend the conf call this Monday, but I will be only on IRC.
Best regards.

   Raphaël

[1] http://datalift.org/en/

--
Raphaël Troncy
2229, route des Crêtes, 06560 Sophia Antipolis, France.
e-mail: raphael.troncy at eurecom.fr & raphael.troncy at gmail.com
Tel: +33 (0)4 - 9300 8242
Fax: +33 (0)4 - 9000 8200
Web: http://www.eurecom.fr/~troncy/