[euopendata] ICT2010 Preparation Telco on Monday 11:00 CET

Paolo Bouquet bouquet at disi.unitn.it
Fri Aug 27 16:37:06 UTC 2010

Dear all,

  due to a really unexpected accumulation of other important commitments
and deadlines in September, I'm afraid I will not be able to attend the
ICT2010 networking session. Therefore I think it would be much better if
someone else could take up the responsibility for collecting
ideas/materials on the RTD challenges.

I'm very sorry for this short notice, and I still hope to be able to
contribute with ideas in the discussion. Only I don't want to become a
bottleneck in the process.

I'll attend the conf call on Monday, so we can discuss this together and
try to find a solution.

Best, Paolo

--
Paolo Bouquet, University of Trento