[euopendata] Some thoughts about this working group and the monthly call

Antti Poikola antti.poikola at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 16:24:45 UTC 2010

Hi Daniel and others,

My 5 penny thought in short is that the topic of *open government data*
is global and worth a Working Group, but we need also some way to keep
the EU people socially connected. I feel more like at home on this
EU-list, since trough the monthly calls I got to know people by voice
and avatar and later on I had chance to meet some of you also IRL.

I try to make it to next tuesday call :)

-Antti "Jogi" Poikola