[euopendata] Third EU Open Data Call (Tue 2010-02-09 at 1600 GMT)

Benoit Boissinot bboissin at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 22:58:42 UTC 2010

On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 6:44 PM, Antti Poikola <antti.poikola at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,

Hi Antti,

> EU Open Data People
>
> The third call is getting closer (not this, but next Tuesday 9th of Feb.).
> The call was decided to be limited strictly to one hour this time. As I
> (Antti Poikola, also known as Jogi) promised to host the call, I have few
> tasks for you all:
>
> 1.
> Please go to the Etherpad and mark there if yo are able to participate in
> the call, and add your skype-name, so I know who should I try to reach
> http://etherpad.com/m2U136pNR9

This week we still won't be able to participate in the confcall (too
busy with an ongoing debate in the parliament).

But even in general, I'm afraid we won't be able to participate if it
is always at 4pm GMT: this is really too early for us as we are still
at work.
Would it be possible to have the call later, preferably in the evening
(CET/Paris timezone) ?

Cheers,

Benoit