[euopendata] Third EU Open Data Call (Tue 2010-02-09 at 1600 GMT)

Antti Poikola antti.poikola at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 17:35:08 UTC 2010

Hi,

James asked if we are still going to have the monthly call, since few
people told that they are not able to participate.

I say, that we keep the time, those who can participate tomorrow will,
and we will decide a bit later time for next month.

So far at least few of us will be able to participate and maybe some of
the new people on the list will join us. Let's enjoy the more focused
dicussion with less people this time :)

Check:
http://etherpad.com/m2U136pNR9

IMHO routine is good to keep in this kind of things, second tuesday
every month.

-Jogi