[euopendata] Request to join WG on EU Open Data

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Fri Feb 12 19:22:26 UTC 2010

Hi All,

Christiane is a friend of mine, she is a very keen journalist pushing transparency, open government  and open data issues into german mass media newspapers. She told me about planning a project that aims to "translate" the meaning and impact of EU level legislative data for local german citizens.

I am not sure how to define the size and scope of this working group - just wanted to say that she is a nice and interesting person.

Kind regards
Daniel