[euopendata] A plan to liberate data from the EU organisations?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Fri Feb 26 16:52:33 UTC 2010

A little while ago we worked on a project called the EU Open Data
Inventory, which aimed to compile links to EU datasets and review
their legal and technical openness. More information at:

  http://ckan.net/tag/read/eutransparency
  http://wiki.okfn.org/ckan/eutransparency
  http://wiki.okfn.org/ckan/eutransparency/participate
  http://blog.okfn.org/2009/05/11/european-open-data-summit/

The Summit was organised by Jack Thurston of EU Transparency (the NGO
behind the Farm Subsidy project). He's just joined the Working group.
Welcome aboard Jack!

All the best,

Jonathan