[euopendata] ICT-2010 networking session on gov linked data

Paolo Bouquet bouquet at disi.unitn.it
Fri Feb 26 19:38:31 UTC 2010

Hi,

   thanks for putting this together. It'd be difficult to do much better
in such a short proposal!

I'd ask you to add the project "OKKAM - Enabling the Web of Entities"
(FP7, Call 1), as it is going to be used in several projects on
integrating gov data.

Best, Paolo

--
Paolo Bouquet, University of Trento