[euopendata] Welcome to Regards Citoyens!

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Jan 12 23:19:27 UTC 2010

Thanks for letting us know, Benjamin! Hopefully someone from Regards
Citoyens may be able to join us for the next call? Excellent news re:
guest post on OKF blog. Look forward to hearing from you on Monday!

Also we're just starting a thread on okfn-help re: new user features
in CKAN which may interest you.

  http://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/okfn-help/2010-January/000547.html

Re: fr.ckan.net, we're happy to set up an instance as soon as you're
able to do the translations!

(I've added Brice to the list - welcome aboard, Brice!)

Jonathan