[euopendata] Welcome to Regards Citoyens!

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 07:46:28 UTC 2010

Hi all,

It would be great to talk to you on the next Open Data call. Had to miss it
myself as well.

Perhaps it would also be possible for you guys to showcase some of your
activities and other known examples from France at http://ourdata.eu

Best
Ton

Op 13 jan 2010 00:19 schreef "Jonathan Gray" <jonathan.gray at okfn.org>:

Thanks for letting us know, Benjamin! Hopefully someone from Regards
Citoyens may be able to join us for the next call? Excellent news re:
guest post on OKF blog. Look forward to hearing from you on Monday!

Also we're just starting a thread on okfn-help re: new user features
in CKAN which may interest you.

 http://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/okfn-help/2010-January/000547.html

Re: fr.ckan.net, we're happy to set up an instance as soon as you're
able to do the translations!

(I've added Brice to the list - welcome aboard, Brice!)

Jonathan

On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 4:32 PM, Benjamin Ooghe-Tabanou <b.ooghe at gmail.com>
wrote: > Hello Jonathan...
--

Jonathan Gray Community Coordinator The Open Knowledge Foundation
http://www.okfn.org