[euopendata] Monthly call today? -> July 13th at 1700 GMT, 6pm CET (7 in Finland)

Antti Poikola antti.poikola at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 06:35:44 UTC 2010

Hello,

Daniel recognized that today is the second tuesday of July, which is the
monthly call day. Last time we managed NOT to decide who is the host of
this call.

I suggest that we keep with the tradition, I can host todays call.

= Eigth EU Open Data Call =
     * When:  Tuesday, July  13th at 1700 GMT, 6pm CET (7 in Finland) ???
     * Where: maybe skype if I'm the chair?
     * Chair: Antti Poikola (Skype: antti.poikola)

Those of you who can do it with this short notice, please add your names
asap here:

http://euopendata.okfnpad.org/2

If we are less than 6 persons the skype should be fine. If we are more
then I will need some help in organizing the conf call.

BR: Antti Poikola