[euopendata] Monthly call today? -> July 13th at 1700 GMT, 6pm CET (7 in Finland)

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 06:46:52 UTC 2010

I will be joining the call today.
I've added my info to the note pad.

My main point to discuss is a new assignment I got from the Dutch Ministry f
t Interior to help plan the organizational and maintenance (non-tech parts)
of a Dutch open gov data catalogue. Would like to hear some input.

Second, I will be the news editor for the EPSI platform (epsiplatform.eu)
from August 1st. Am curious to discuss how our network can start feeding
information into that platform.

best,

Ton
Interdependent Thoughts