[euopendata] Monthly call today? -> July 13th at 1700 GMT, 6pm CET (7 in Finland)

Sören Auer auer at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Tue Jul 13 15:42:27 UTC 2010

On 13.07.2010 8:35, Antti Poikola wrote:
> Those of you who can do it with this short notice, please add your names
> asap here:

Unfortunately, I have a parallel telco so won't be able to join today :-(

> If we are less than 6 persons the skype should be fine. If we are more
> then I will need some help in organizing the conf call.

I can recommend

http://www.freeconference.com/

This is completely free and worked pretty well so far for me. The only
disadvantage is that they have only US dial-in numbers, which however
should not be a problem usually, since calls to US landlines are usually
cheap.

Best,

Sören