[euopendata] REMINDER: Seventh EU Open Data Call, today at 1700 BST / 1800 CET

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Jun 8 12:29:22 UTC 2010

Just a quick reminder that the 7th EU open data call will take place
later today at 1700 BST / 1800 CET (details below). If you plan to
attend, please fill in the following poll:

http://www.doodle.com/8s835u6k59hshmeq

If we have less than 7/8, we'll use Skype (I'm jwygray). If we have
more than 7/8 then we'll use the conference call number below (0844 84
84 84 0 with passcode: 997297 -- see below for more dial in
options...).

All the best,

Jonathan