[euopendata] REMINDER: Seventh EU Open Data Call, today at 1700 BST / 1800 CET

Sören Auer auer at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Tue Jun 8 12:37:18 UTC 2010

On 08.06.2010 2:29, Jonathan Gray wrote:
> Just a quick reminder that the 7th EU open data call will take place
> later today at 1700 BST / 1800 CET (details below). If you plan to

Although I would really like to join you today, I'm unfortunately
traveling tonight and can not dial in.
After our ICT networking session got accepted for ICT2010 we should
start thinking about an prospective agenda and which people/initiatives
to invite personally.
One agenda item should be to let national initiatives report about the
stat-of-play in their respective countries. Maybe you can discuss that
today already a little - I guess we should set up a wiki page for the
agenda planning too.

Best,

Sören