[euopendata] REMINDER: Seventh EU Open Data Call, today at 1700 BST / 1800 CET

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Jun 8 12:46:36 UTC 2010

Yes definitely, Sören! I've created an Etherpad for this at:

  http://pad.okfn.org/ict2010

Ivan: also I don't know what the setup is but is there any way we
could we use W3C call infrastructure for this call? OKF is in process
of trying to get sponsorship for this -- and our current host is not
amazingly cheap for participants...

  http://www.conferencegenie.co.uk/pricing.php

Also I would suggest we have another separate call for further ICT2010
planning between now and next EU open data call, if others are able to
make this...

Look forward to speaking soon!

Jonathan