[euopendata] New Open Data Manual!

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 09:00:46 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I am interested in assisting this effort. Raising awareness is an important
effort, and I am pushing the Dutch Ministry f t Interior to set a golden
standard / open data maturity level for gov institutions. An open data
manual will serve as a useful thing. So count me in.

best,
Ton
Interdependent Thoughts
Ton Zijlstra