[euopendata] New Open Data Manual!

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Jun 15 12:45:30 UTC 2010

I suggest we arrange a time to talk this over with interested parties  ASAP! ;-)

Antti: I think you said you'd be willing to help do this? Could you
set up a Doodle poll? I know that from our end Mon-Wed afternoons
should generally be alright...

Adam: would be great if you were able to join call to talk about book
sprint logistics, and whether we could -- e.g. -- bootstrap with book
sprint, then see about getting funding to refine, polish, publish,
adapt and disseminate. In particular we could aim to do this in
November at an international open gov data workshop we're currently
organising. Could be a really good focus for the event!

All the best,

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Gray