[euopendata] New Open Data Manual!

Antti Poikola antti.poikola at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 09:05:17 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'm personally travelling next two weeks by bike. Next monday 21.6.  I'm
in Copenhagen without any pre-set program, so that is one option for me,
but I have so limited internet-access that I wouldn't like to coordinate
the call.

PS: I will meet Michael Friis (Denmark) while in Copenhagen... Michael
have you followed this "Open data manual" discussion?