[euopendata] New Open Data Manual!

Antti Poikola antti.poikola at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 08:58:24 UTC 2010

Hi all Open Data manual interested people,

Please add your name here: http://pad.okfn.org/FFULJ4Q2QL

I'm touring by bike next two weeks, and not so much in internet, but
after that I will coordinate the effort more. Meanwhile feel free to add
pointers to resources and your ideas to the Pad.

I met David Osimo yesterday here in Brussels and he is with us as well.

-Jogi