[euopendata] Can you help me finding news / resources on Open Data / PSI in the EU

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 11:08:54 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I've been asked to join the ePSIplatform.eu team starting August 1 and
provide regular news / updates on open gov data and open psi topics in the
EU. This as Chris Corbin will stop his current work there by the end of
July. To be able to do that I of course need to be able to draw upon
different sources from across the EU, so I can forward news items to
epsiplatform.eu.

It would be great if you could help me in building my news antenna.
So I have a few questions to put before you:

1) If you come across any open data / open psi related item in your country
please forward them to me (or store them in delicious with the tag for:ton
and/or epsi)
2) Can you point me to websites in your country now that seem to carry open
data / open psi related news, so I can start following them (what are you
go-to sources in your own country.
3) Are there any people you think I should start following (their blog,
their twitter etc.), as they are interesting people in your country when it
comes to open data / open psi?

In the coming weeks I will be 'tuning my RSS antenna' for all of this. And
of course I'm happy to share anything I find with you as well.

best,

Ton
Interdependent Thoughts
Ton Zijlstra