[euopendata] Can you help me finding news / resources on Open Data / PSI in the EU

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Jun 15 17:19:55 UTC 2010

Fantastic news!

I think many of us would benefit from being able to get these kinds of
updates more systematically.

What about starting to use a generic tag on delicious/twitter/etc for
those interested in open data at European level -- e.g. ' euopendata'?

Also I would encourage people to post links to this list.

In addition to tagging news items I think that some degree of curation
is definitely useful. Hence even if we start to tag things more
systematically -- there is definitely a big role for things like
ePSIplatform!

All the best,

Jonathan