[euopendata] Getting started with CKAN in the Netherlands -- nl.ckan.net?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Thu Jun 17 11:36:21 UTC 2010

James, Arthur: Great that you guys are up for collaborating on this!

Suggest we start a thread on what you guys want the instance to be
like (e.g. appearance, feature requests, etc.) on ckan-discuss:

  http://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/ckan-discuss/2010-June/000331.html

Arthur: re: host organisation, we could start as a partnership between
OKF, and any other interested parties in the Netherlands. In Italy the
instance is a collaboration between several groups:

http://blog.okfn.org/2010/06/14/launch-of-itckannet-for-open-data-in-italy/

(If there was interest, we could also talk about setting up a Dutch
chapter of OKF, like in Germany: <http://okfn.de/>)

All the best,

Jonathan