[euopendata] Fwd: Re: ICT 2010 Networking Session on Governmental Linked Data

Ivan Herman ivan at w3.org
Mon Jun 28 13:35:49 UTC 2010

Antti (and others!),

we had a separate telco where we outlined the general ideas of the meeting, and also set some specific issues to look at. Unfortunately, right after the telco several of us disappeared on a trip (I am just on my way home from California later today after almost 2 weeks). Soerens' mail to the commission[1] gives a good idea of the plans. We will certainly have to pick up things.

Two further, very practical issues:

- we have decided to have a telco every other Mondays, starting next week 5th of July. The details of the phone bridge are at[4]

Cheers

Ivan

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ict2010-session/2010MayJun/0011.html
[2] public-ict2010-session-request at w3.org