[euopendata] Harmonisation on "public domain" metadata in Europe?

Paul Keller paul at creativecommons.org
Wed Jun 30 07:05:59 UTC 2010

just a quick note: the public domain dedication is a fairly old tool that creative commons is planning to replace by a cc0 assertion tool. in the the meanwhile the old tool can be used but you might want to look at it carefully since it is based on US law and might not be suitable for all your non-us needs...
best, paul