[euopendata] Reminder: EU Open Data working group call, next Tuesday, October 12th at 1700 GMT, 6pm CET

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Tue Oct 5 10:31:28 UTC 2010

Dear Open Data Enthusiasts,

Last month call did not happen, so I am very much looking forward to see lots of you in this next call:

let me kindly remind you about the next EU Open Data working groups call, next week:

  * When: Tuesday, October 12th at  1700 GMT, 6pm CET
  * strict limit to one hour
  * Where: Skype or landline Telco
  * Backchannel: #okfn IRC channel on  irc.oftc.net
  * you can connect via Mibbit http://ur1.ca/4fh
  * Chair: Daniel Dietrich (Skype: ddie22)

To participate, please add your name to the list here:
http://euopendata.okfnpad.org/2

We decided to keep the call over Skype if there is max. 8 participants, if more people sign names on the list we do it with the a landline Tele-Conference. Check the details here: http://euopendata.okfnpad.org/2

You can also add topics if you have something in your mind.http://euopendata.okfnpad.org/2

Kind regards
Daniel

--
Daniel Dietrich

Open Knowledge Foundation
http://www.okfn.org - http://blog.okfn.org

Official Representative
Open Knowledge Foundation in Germany
Web: http://okfn.de
Mail: daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Mobil: +49 (0) 171 780 870 3

This email is confidential. If you are not the right
addressee please do not forward it, please inform
the sender, and please erase this e-mail including
any attachments. Thanks.