[euopendata] Reminder: EU Open Data working group call, next Tuesday, October 12th at 1700 GMT, 6pm CET

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Mon Oct 11 14:46:18 UTC 2010

Hi all,

last little reminder fpr our EU open data call tomorrow.

* When: Tuesday, October 12th at  1700 GMT, 6pm CET
 * strict limit to one hour
 * Where: Skype or landline Telco
 * Backchannel: #okfn IRC channel on  irc.oftc.net
 * you can connect via Mibbit http://ur1.ca/4fh
 * Chair: Daniel Dietrich (Skype: ddie22)

To participate, please add your name to the list here:
http://euopendata.okfnpad.org/2

Would be great to talk to a bunch of you tomorrow.

Best greetings
Daniel