[euopendata] Next Tuesday, February 8th: monthly conference call on Open Data in the EU

Enrico Daga enrico.daga at cnr.it
Fri Feb 4 17:53:11 UTC 2011

Dear Daniel (and everybody at europendata),

at the Italian National Research Council (CNR)[1] an initiative
related to open data has started: data.cnr.it [2]. CNR is the largest
public research institution in Italy.
The aim is to provide full access to all public information about the
organization, including structure, people, publications and more...
using W3C web standards, in particular RDF and linked data practices.

We would like to join the next telco and update you about data.cnr.it
and the "semantic scout", which is the research activity and main use
case behind the initiative.

Best regards

Enrico Daga

------
[1] http://www.cnr.it
[2] http://data.cnr.it

--
Enrico Daga
Technology Expert

On 1 February 2011 18:23, Daniel Dietrich <daniel.dietrich at okfn.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> this is a reminder for the upcoming monthly conference call of the Working Group on EU Open Data next Tuesday. Although the calls lately did not happen very regularly over the last month people have expressed interest to keep this series of monthly calls as a chance to interact and get updates on what is happening in different countries in the EU regarding PSI re-use and open data. So here we go with the February 2011 call. You are all invited!
>

> * When: Tuesday, February 8th at 1700 GMT, 6pm CET
> * strict limit to one hour
> * Where: Skype or landline Telco
> * Backchannel: #okfn IRC channel on  irc.oftc.net
> * you can connect via Mibbit http://ur1.ca/4fh
> * Chair: Daniel Dietrich (Skype: ddie22)
>

> To participate, please add your name to the list here:
> http://euopendata.okfnpad.org/2
>
> Working Group on EU Open Data
> http://wiki.okfn.org/wg/euopendata
>
> A mailing list for discussions and coordination of the group is available at:
>
> We decided to keep the call over Skype if there is max. 8 participants, if more people sign names on the list we do it with the a landline Tele-Conference. Check the details the above mentioned pad. You can also add topics if you have something you would like to talk about in the call.
>

> Kind regards
> Daniel
>

> --
> Daniel Dietrich
>
> The Open Knowledge Foundation
> www.okfn.org  -  blog.okfn.org
>
> Project Coordinator of the Open Definition
> www.opendefinition.org
>
> Coordinator of the Working Groups:
> - Open Government Data
> - Open Data in the EU