[euopendata] Presentations of the European Commission PSI Group Meeting last week

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 11:10:28 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Last week the 14th PSI Group meeting took place at the EC in Luxembourg.
This is the EU Commission's group of representatives of Member States where
they discuss current events and paths ahead for PSI re-use / open government
data in the EU.

The presentations of that meeting are now published (as .ppt, so much for
open standards), and I added an item listing them to the ePSIplatform.eu:
http://www.epsiplatform.eu/news/news/psi_group_presentations_published

<http://www.epsiplatform.eu/news/news/psi_group_presentations_published>The
first few preso's give an overview of current thinking and planning in the
EC. There are some cases (Greece), and a French study on pricing policies
for commercial re-use, as well as a few slides about the new team that will
run the ePSIplatform.eu from March 1st (which includes ao me and the OKF),
and a short overview of what has been happening in open data in the past 6
months or so, in terms of themes and emerging signals.

best,
Ton
Interdependent Thoughts
Ton Zijlstra