[euopendata] Presentations of the European Commission PSI Group Meeting last week

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Wed Feb 2 11:24:35 UTC 2011

Hi Ton,

thanks for this update. Maybe we could have a report and discussion about this

PSI Group meeting and paths ahead for PSI re-use / open government data in the EU.

in the monthly conference call next Tuesday, February 8th?

I would be very interested to learn more and discuss. Are you available to join the call?

Regards
Daniel