[euopendata] Request for information: recent PSI/open gov data developments in your country

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 22:09:51 UTC 2011

Thanks guys!
In the Netherlands itself the most recent news is that:
1) An official gov data catalogue has been soft-launched in beta yesterday.
At http://data.overheid.nl (overheid is Dutch for gov) a CKAN instance is
now in use. There is no team or plan for broader roll-out at the moment it
seems, but the first milestone has been created anyway.
registered their official stand point: anything that is public info, should
be reusable by default. Gov will not enforce their copyright, only charge
incremental costs of distribution, and prefers completely open licensing of
information and data alike.

Interdependent Thoughts
Ton Zijlstra

ton at tonzijlstra.eu