[euopendata] Request for information: recent PSI/open gov data developments in your country

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 13:41:16 UTC 2011

Hi Jonathan,

The Dutch standpoint can be found in the PDF they sent in for the
consultation. See http://bit.ly/fwYDj0 (PDF)

BTW all the statements and info collected on the PSI Directive Consultation
is available online for download. It might be good for some of us to go and
have a look what various orgs and groups in your own country have been
putting forward. See
http://www.epsiplatform.eu/news/news/psi_directive_consultation_responses_published

best,
Ton