[euopendata] eurostat hackday

Paola Di Maio paola.dimaio at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 18:40:25 UTC 2011

Paola,

> this e-mail strikes me as just silly.

Hay hay, name calling?  I think it is plain silly not to have facts at hand!

I will agree with you wheter that is silly or not  when I see the
information about the costs/benefits involved in this exercise

> The way I read the description of the eurostathackday it was just an
> all comers are welcome string of parallel local events. so no budget,
> and no air travel involved.

Well, here in Edinburgh  people flying from different countries attended,
and I am trying to find out  if that is the case for all the other parallel
events
what are the outcomes of the day, and the costs

it is silly  not to ask these questions :-) although I accept if your
interest/priorities are elsewhere, but please do not offend people with
 common sense

 Trolling is trying to cover up facts and hide essential data  on this
list/elsewhere

If you have any information to offer that answers the question, that is very
welcome

cheers

PDM