[euopendata] Fwd: Open data competitions - archive + documentation?

Peter Krantz peter.krantz at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 06:47:40 UTC 2011

On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 15:18, Jonathan Gray <jonathan.gray at okfn.org> wrote:
> Katalin: you also said you'd be willing to provide input based on your
> experiences organising the Amsterdam apps competition?

I would be happy to input my experience from the two events Appening
and Hack4Europe that I participated in. I second the idea about a
competition support platform. It would lower the barrier for managing
a competition and from my experience these have proven to be extremely
valuable for helping agency managers understand the power of open
data.

Or are you only looking at gathering data from the outcome of a
competition/hackday?

regards,

Peter