[euopendata] [psi-workers] Update on pan-European open data competition

Jean-Baptiste Soufron jb.soufron at capdigital.com
Fri Mar 18 18:48:32 UTC 2011

Dear Lorenzo,

I am also in favor of your two criterias.

I would like to add that I would think very important to judge also the
economical potential of these apps, as a business-minded criteria. It's one
thing to make a competition for e-citizen open-data applications, but we can
go way further by fostering the development of real commercially-oriented
startups around open data. Maybe that should even be a separate category.

Best regards,

Jean-Baptiste Soufron

blog : http://www.soufron.com
think digital : http://thinkdigital.capdigital.com