[euopendata] [psi-workers] Update on pan-European open data competition

Jean-Baptiste Soufron jb.soufron at capdigital.com
Sat Mar 19 16:46:56 UTC 2011

Dear Daniel,

thanks for your comments,

I wonder if we could also add a criteria expressing the ability to the
participants to work as a group.

My point is that innovation is getting more and more trans-disciplinary. I
think we should grant additional "points" to collective projects, like for
example when they gather a university, a company and a not-for-profit ; or
when they gather 2 small companies and a big company ; etc.

Best,

Jean-Baptiste Soufron

blog : http://www.soufron.com
think digital : http://thinkdigital.capdigital.com