[euopendata] Public Sector Business Registers and Open Data

Javier Ruiz javier at openrightsgroup.org
Mon Oct 10 11:17:25 UTC 2011

Oscar

Linkeddata.es site has access to open data form the National Geo and Meteo
services.

Am I right that the National Geo Institute sells paper materials (books,
maps, photos) but no extra services like in UK Ordnance Survey?

The Meteo Service also appears totally open (just attribution). I couldn't
find any commercial activities, like custom forecasts.

Not sure if you are the right person to answer, do you know how it works
with the Spanish Cadaster?

If you go to http://www.sedecatastro.gob.es/OVCInicio.aspx

It appears to have 3 access levels, you can access basic info directly, or
you can get more services with a generic electronic ID, or you could also
register with the site. All services look free, but are they releasing raw
underlying data anywhere?

Thanks, Javier

--
Javier Ruiz